partypoker is joining forces with the Playground Poker Club to bring Canada a taste of the Grand Prix, bringing $500,000 CAD along with them!
The Grand Prix Tour is known for its famous low buy-in/high guarantee tourneys, and this will be no different with a relatively tiny CAD $109 buy-in. You can also qualify online from as little as $0.01 through partypoker satellites!
CanadaPoker and partypoker are stepping up and giving you a shot at winning one of eight $109 tickets to any Day 1 starting flight, live at Playground Poker Club or online at partypoker.
In order to gain entry into the contest, simply retweet CanadaPoker’s daily contest tweet on Twitter here or ‘like’ the daily contest post on CanadaPoker’s Facebook page here. All entries received by 11:59 p.m. ET each day starting Friday, August 26th will be put into a draw.
Friday, August 26: Steve Graham – Sainte-Therese, QC
Saturday, August 27: Sebastien Proulx – Laval, QC
Sunday, August 28: Simon Poitras – Trois-Rivieres, QC
Monday, August 29: Nam Leung – Wemindji, QC
Tuesday, August 30: Yannick Labattaglia – Ste-Marthe Sur le lac, QC
Wednesday, August 31: Scott W – Laval, QC
Thursday, September 1: Darren Berze-Butts – Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, QC
Thursday, September 1: Norman Quenneville – Ottawa, ON
- Eligible participants may like the daily ticket giveaway post on Facebook and retweet the daily ticket giveaway tweet on Twitter to double their chances of winning the daily ticket
- Daily ticket winners may only win one entry
- Tickets may not be transferred or redeemed for anything but Day 1 Canadian Grand Prix flights online or live
- Must have a partypoker account in order to claim ticket
- The draw will be redone if winners can not participate or fail to adhere to these rules
- No cash value
- Must be of legal gambling age in order to qualify.
- Winners must claim prize by Thursday, September 1st or their ticket will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn from that day’s contestants.
- Contest is subject to change without notice
PLAY POKER NOW AND GET 100% BONUS UP TO $500
Click here to check out our latest first-deposit promotion!
Golden Chip Bonus:
Grab your Golden Chip now in our online satellites for the chance to win an extra $50,000 CAD cash! Click here to find out more.
Online Satellites Via partypoker:
Live Day 1 Flights at Playground Poker Club:
The Important Stuff:
Where: Montreal – Playground Poker Club
When: Sept 2nd – 4th
Prize pool: $500,000 CAD
Buy-in: $109 CAD (USD $85 online buy in)
How to play:
Buy-in direct for USD $85 for the Online Day 1 or CAD $109 Live Day 1 (see the full online and live schedule here).
How to qualify:
Qualify from $0.01 every 30 minutes! Click here to see the qualifying structure.
The Canadian Grand Prix is played in a phased format which offers multiple options of how and when to play.
What is a Phased tournament?
A phased tournament is a tournament which has multiple Day 1s or ‘phases’ where players can join in a selection of tournaments which vary in start time. A specific number of blind levels will be played in each Phase 1 tournament after which all remaining players will carry their stack forward to the Final Phase.