Hey Poker Players! Following the huge success of the Poker Pro Classic that took place at Four Aces last year we wanted to find a way to get our members in on the action this year.
We’ll be giving away a seat for the upcoming tourney which gets underway on January 27th at Four Aces Poker Club in Montreal, Canada and you can be part of it.
The package features:
- $1,500+$150 tournament buy-in
- $850 for Montreal travel and accommodations
Requirements to play in the January 23rd freeroll:
- Players must sign up at UB through one of our CanadaPoker affiliate links
- Use bonus code CAN1100
- Make a minimum deposit of $30
- Wager a minimum of 50 raked hands at 50 cent/$1 or higher tables
Here’s the Catch:
To give away this seat, we need at least 30 new players to have met the above requirements before January 22nd. We will then run an exclusive tournament to qualify players from Canada Poker on Sunday January 23rd. So tell all your friends, and get your family into the game – if you’ve ever wanted to play in Montreal, this is your chance!
How to know if You’ve Qualified:
If you’re not sure whether you’ve met our requirements or not, simply contact us at support(at)canadapoker.com with your UB screen name and email address and we’ll let you know.
The fine Print: Terms & Conditions:
- PokerPro Canada Classic II is a must play event. Players who win an $2,500 prize package will be credited with $850 for travel expenses and UB/AP will retain $1,500+$150 for tournament entry. Package is transferrable but not redeemable for cash.
- Travel Expenses money ($850) will be credited within 48 hours after the end of the January 23rd Tournament.
- This promotion is only open to Canadian residents. No US players accepted.