It’s time to re-enter the KO Series battlefield!
Running from Sunday 2nd – Sunday 16th February, there’s $10M+ in guaranteed prize money to play for in this festival of knockout poker.
Here’s the key information:
- Dates: Sunday, 2nd – Sunday, 16th Feb.
- Series Gte: $10M+
- Buy-in range: $2.20 – $2,100
- Tournaments: 230
- Event tiers: Micro/Low/Mid/High/High Roller/Super High Roller
- Formats: All Progressive KO [NLH: 8-Max, 6-Max, Mix-Max 8-6, Mix-Max 6-4, Battle – PLO: 6-Max, Big Ante]
- Main Events: 8 (4 NLH 8-Max & 4 PLO 6-Max)
- Qualify via satellites from only $0.55!
How it works:
All KO Series tournaments take a Progressive Knockout format. Top-placed finishers are paid just like any other tournament, but for every player you eliminate, you’ll receive a cash prize while your bounty increases!
As with all our PKOs, KO Series tournaments will charge ZERO RAKE on the bounty element of the buy-in, giving you incredible value!
You can buy straight into the action from $2.20 or qualify via satellites from only $0.55!
KO Series SPINS
Turn a $5 buy-in into a $2,100 KO Series ticket in minutes!
To find out more about the KO Series edition of our three-handed game, click here.
There are eight KO Series Main Events scheduled, guaranteeing over $1.4M in prize money combined. Buy-ins for these prestigious tournaments start at $5.50, or you can qualify via satellites!
For more information on our Main Events, please click here.