Most recently, the southern Ontario Great Blue Heron Charity Casino hosted its “King of the Cards” $550 No Limit Hold’em Tournaments on September 26th creating a prize-pool of $34,200.
Here is the schedule of upcoming King of the Cards Tournaments:
|Date||Tournament Style||Buy-in &||Starting Chips||# of Players||Places Paid|
|Oct. 10||$1000 NL Hold’em||$1,000 + $100||10,000||100||10|
|Oct. 24||Ladies Tournament||$200 + $20||5,000||50||5|
|Nov. 7||NL Hold’em||$500 + $50||5,000||100||10|
|Nov. 21||NL Hold’em||$500 + $50||15,000||100||10|
|Dec. 12||NL Hold’em||$500 + $50||5,000||100||10|
|Dec. 19||King of the Cards||Invite Only||Varied by Points||50||
Tournament Rules and Guidelines
- All players must be a member of the Rapid Rewards Players Club.
- All players should arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the tournament start time to ensure that the tournament will begin on time.
- Registration and the payment of all fees are due at the Rapid Rewards Players Club centre.
- All tournament winners agree to allow the use of his/her name, address, voice, image, photograph or other likeness for publicity purposes without compensation.
- The Great Blue Heron Charity Casino reserves the right to cancel, change or alter the King of the Cards series.
- Non-Players Club members are allowed to play in the tournament, but will not be awarded points. Only points earned after registration will count. Be sure to enroll for a Rapid Rewards Players Club card when you register for the tournament.
- Once you draw a seating card, that seat is final. Any attempt to re-draw may result in immediate disqualification with NO REFUND.
- All judgment calls made by the Tournament Director/Pit Manager will be deemed final.